Renters Insurance

Small neutral apartment

Your landlord has coverage on the house or apartment building you live in, but what about your personal belongings? Typically these aren’t covered by your landlord.

The good news is, Farmers Alliance can provide coverage for your things at a VERY affordable price. For literally pennies a day, you can have the peace of mind of knowing your property is protected and you are safe from a liability claim (in case there’s an accident).

What’s your property protected against?

It’s covered under what we call the Broad Form of coverage. This means we’ll cover your property from only the causes of loss specified in your policy. Think about the basics – fire, lightning, wind or hail, theft, and more!

What’s covered?


  • Televisions
  • Washer & dryer
  • Furniture & household decor
  • Clothing and jewelry
  • Sports equipment
  • Much more!


If you accidentally cause someone or their things to get hurt or damaged at your home, Renters Insurance can help!

Add Auto Coverage and save more with a multi-policy discount!

Farmers Alliance also offers Personal Auto coverage to meet your needs, with the best pricing for the best customers!

Coverages include:

Physical Damage
  • Collision
  • Other Than Collision
Liability and Medical Payments
  • Bodily Injury Liability
  • Property Damage Liability
  • No-fault (if applicable in your state)
  • Medical Payments
  • Uninsured Motorist
  • Roadside and Towing
  • Increased Limits on Transportation Expenses (Rental Car)

Your Farmers Alliance agent can provide more information to help you choose what’s right for you, give them a call to discuss your options!

IMPORTANT: Refer to the policy for coverages provided and pricing. If there is any conflict between the policy and this information, the provisions of the policy shall prevail.