Is your home protected?
Having the right Homeowners insurance is very important. It’s a “safety net” in case something were to ever happen to your home. Having the RIGHT coverage, and having ENOUGH coverage are both critical.
So what’s covered?
• Your home, including additions and built-in components (built-in cabinets, decks, attached garage).
• Unattached structures related to your home. Coverage also applies to fences, driveways, sidewalks and other permanently installed outdoor fixtures.
• Your household property owned by you, or in your care. There are special limits for some personal property items (money, securities, watercraft, jewelry, etc.) which can be personalized for your specific needs.
• Additional living expenses you might incur if a covered loss makes your insured premises unlivable.
• Other specialized coverages are available, such as Lock Replacement, Riding Lawn Mowers & Snowblowers, Refrigerated Food Products and many more. These can be customized to your personal situation, and may even be included at no additional charge.
Click here to find out more information on Homeowners insurance from Farmers Alliance.
To find a Farmers Alliance agent near you, click here.